A list of trips proposed, but not yet scheduled, for semester 1 2016.
We haven’t scheduled all the trips for the semester yet. Additional trips will be taken from this list where this will depend on suitable tides, weather, and if we are able to schedule it with a volunteer leader.
- Flatwater Day trip: Brunswick Heads – A trip from Mullumbimby to Brunswick heads and back (lunch at the Brunswick heads pub).
- G1 Seakayak Day trip: Coomera Island – a trip around Coomera island on the Gold Coast from Paradise Point.
- G1 Seakayak Weekend camping trip – Upper Noosa River and Noosa Everglades
- G1 Seakayak Long Weekend camping trip – Moreton Island
- Flatwater day trip – Bulimba Creek
- Whitewater day trip – Upper Brisbane river section
- Day or weekend/camping seakayak trip to South Stradbroke island (?Tipplers/Bedrooms)
If we don’t get to some of these in semester 1 (suitable dates, weather, leaders etc), we’ll try in Semester 2.
- G2 seakayak day trip – Noosa Heads.
- G1/2 seakayak overnight trip – Redland Bay to Dunwich (North Stradbroke Island) and back.