Weekly pool sessions restart on Tuesday evening (21st Aug). The weekly canoe polo calendar is here.
Canoe Polo and Pool bookings are continuing until Tuesday 12th December. Details here.
We’ve been watching the rain. It appears to have passed now so the pool is still open for us and polo is still on. Hope to see you there
A weekend learning to become a canoe polo referee
Continue reading “Canoe Polo Referee Training Weekend”
The club is organising a number of trips over second semester. These will be posted online as the dates are finalised.
- Brunswick River – Mullumbimby to Brunswick Heads (for a pub lunch) and back
- Coomera Island – Circumnavigate Coomera island in the Southern Moreton Bay / Gold Coast
- Noosa River – Explore the Noosa river and sea kayak training (Weekend trip)
- North Stradbroke Island – Dunwich/Blakesleys/Peel island (weekend trip)
- Tweed River – Day trip exploring parts of the Tweed river
- South Stradbroke Island – a day trip to Tipplers, Swan Bay, or the Bedrooms
- Bribie island – Grade 2 training/assessment
- St. Helena island – Day trip in Moreton Bay
- Barefoot Bowls Paddle – a social Paddle to Newfarm followed by barefoot lawn bowls
Others events to be scheduled during the semester.
Polo has now finished for semester 1. Pool bookings will recommence in semester 2 with polo a couple of weeks after that (August).
A list of trips proposed, but not yet scheduled, for semester 1 2016.
Continue reading “Unscheduled Events & Trips for 2016”
The pool sessions have finished for the semester. They will restart next semester.
Continue reading “Polo and pool sessions finished for the semester”