- FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Local Distances – estimated distances paddled on the river from the club shed
- Log books – use of paddle log books is encouraged (eg the PA Paddle Log app)
- Boats – a brief list of most of the boats available to the members
- Camping Gear – camping gear for use by members
- Tide Times – Tide times and differences for local secondary ports around South East Queensland
- Bureau of Meteorology – the official place for all weather forecasts, rain (radars), tides, charts, and conditions. Use this to make your paddling decisions.
- Seabreeze – a useful site to give a more detailed view of the weather forecasts (also tides, waves, and synoptic charts.
- Willyweather – a great resource for information on tides, moon, sunrise/sets, wind, and more.
- Windy.com – local graphical real time and forecast for clouds, rain, wind, and temperature
LM: Sept 2019