- Borrowing procedures – procedures for borrowing club equipment (we don’t hire gear out)
- FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Local Distances – estimated distances paddled on the river from the club shed
- Log books – use of paddle log books is encouraged
- Sea Kayak Grading Scale – skill, equipment, and condition requirements for each level
- Sea Kayak Equipment List – Checklist for potential equipment for trips.
- Grade 2 Paddler Assessments – assessment form for grade 2 paddlers
- Whitewater Grading Scale – skill, equipment, and condition requirements for each level.
- International River Grading System – internationally recognised definitions of river grades.
- Whitewater Equipment List – recommended equipment for whitewater trips
- Windy.com – local graphical real time and forecast clouds, rain, wind, and temperature
- Induction Admin – Inductors can access induction registrations and requests (password required).
- Event Registration Admin – Enter the trip code in field at the bottom of the list to find your trip registrants (password required)
LM: Jan 2019