Discipline Policies and Procedures
- Brisbane River Code of Conduct (2015) – Brisbane City Council guidelines for paddling on the Brisbane river
- Sea Kayak Grading Scale – skill, equipment, and condition requirements for each level
- Sea Kayak Equipment List – Checklist for potential equipment for trips.
- Grade 2 Paddler Assessments – assessment form for grade 2 paddlers
- Whitewater Grading Scale – skill, equipment, and condition requirements for each level.
- International River Grading System – internationally recognised definitions of river grades.
- Whitewater Equipment List – recommended equipment for whitewater trips
- Induction Admin – Inductors can access induction registrations and induction requests (passwords required).
- Event Registration Admin – Event leaders can enter the trip code in field at the bottom of the list to find your trip registrants (password required)
- Covid-Safe Paddling Admin – CovidSafe Leaders can submit paddles, and check online registration and participant sign on sheets (passwords required).
LM: Aug 2020