Skip to content
- Improve your paddle technique and get more out of paddling (and less aches!). Run from the club shed,
- Paddling towards the city with a full moon and then back
- Take a day off work and head to Moreton Island (Tangalooma area) for a couple of days paddling north and south of the campsite.
- Take a Friday off work and Paddle to North Stradbroke Island for two nights staying in Dunwich. Day 1: Victoria Point to Dunwich via Blakesleys Anchorage. Day 2: Circumnavigate Peel with skills practice. Day 3: return to Victoria point via Goat/Bird island and Coochiemudlo island.
- A sunset and night paddle to Southbank and back. Dinner at Southbank
- A weekend away to celebrate the end of the year.
- For enquiries regarding specific events, please contact the person organising the trip.
- For general information about general kayak disciplines, contact the relevant club representative.
- For changes & additions to this page, please contact the webadmin