Skip to content
- Learn basic paddle and safety information and skills associated with sea kayaking such as paddle strokes, assisted rescues and self rescues. Paddle around Coochiemudlo island in Moreton Bay.
- Come and try out canoe polo - a great mid week method of getting exercise and building skills.
- A river paddle to meet new members, grab some coffee and food, see some live music and buy market stuff.
- A day paddle exploring Breakfast Creek in Brisbane.
- A weekend staying at Wivenhoe Dam trying out all the tippy Flatwater boats and learning new skills. Sunday we plan to paddle down one or two legs of the Upper Brisbane river (Lowood Bend / Twin Bridges / Savages Crossing)
- A Long Weekend on the Noosa River staying at Harry's Hut. We will paddle up the river, walk to the sand patch, and down river to the ranger's hut.
- A day paddle exploring Tingalpa Creek off Moreton Bay in Brisbane.
- A weekend kayaking on Moreton Bay, staying overnight on Lamb Island and exploring the nearby islands.
- A social Christmas weekend away camping and paddling at Borumba Dam north of Brisbane.
- A day paddling up Elimbah Creek off the Pumicestone Passage north of Brisbane.
- A higher grade weekend to Dunwich on North Stradbroke Island (tentative date/trip)
- For enquiries regarding specific events, please contact the person organising the trip.
- For general information about general kayak disciplines, contact the relevant club representative.
- For changes & additions to this page, please contact the webadmin