We’re in the process of moving to new website software. This means there will be broken links, web pages in need of attention, and various other issues.
We are moving from Movable Type, the original content management system, to WordPress. This is instead of updating to the current version of Movable Type. The main reason is that WordPress is supported better by our web hosting company, so we are less likely to encounter issues that break the software and consequently the site, leaving us in a technical deep end (this has happened several times)! Also, more people are familiar with it. The migration also gives us the opportunity to upgrade the look of the site and its interaction with modern devices. At the moment, the main aim is to migrate to WordPress, slowly improving content/function later.
THE OLD SITE IS HERE
If you do see any issues please log a report by filling in the form at the bottom of each page. All you really need to do is cut and paste the broken URL or the text that has errors. Drawing our attention to it should be enough for us to locate it and see the problem.
LM: FEB 2019
POLO Restarts 5th Feb 2019
Next General POOL Training Sessions (5th and 12th March)
Experienced members please come along help out at the General pool training sessions on the first few Tuesday evenings of each semester at 7:45 PM. (see below for dates). Entry is free if you help and/or teach. Note that these two dates are not canoe polo, and are not open to non-members unless invited specifically.
Canoe polo will be every week at the UQ pool during semester other than pool training sessions. Long sleeved shorts required (as per polo safety rules). See calendar below dates and any variations.
Next Polo Sessions
- 5th Feb – Weekly Polo Training
- 12 Feb – Weekly Polo Training
- 19th Feb – Weekly Polo Training
- 26th Feb – Weekly Polo Training
- 5th Mar – General Pool Training I and Swim Tests
- 12th Mar – General Pool Training II and Swim Tests
- 19th Mar – Weekly Polo Training
- 26th Mar – Weekly Polo Training
- 2th Apr – Weekly Polo Training
- 9th Apr – Weekly Polo Training
- 16th Apr – Weekly Polo Training
- 23rd Apr – Weekly Polo Training
- 30th Apr – Weekly Polo Training
- 7th May – Weekly Polo Training
- 14th May – Weekly Polo Training
- 21st May – Weekly Polo Training
- 28th May – Weekly Polo Training
- 4th June – Weekly Polo Training
Polo may continue, depending on numbers over the semester (TBA).