The club has organised a morning for people interested in joining the club to come and see the club, talk to members, and go for a trial paddle on the river.
- Date: Saturday 4th September 2021
- Time: Book session time below
- Location: UQ Canoe Club shed on the river
If you’d like to try Canoe Polo, please register for the canoe polo trial paddles.
- YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SWIM
- You will need to sign a club WAIVER
- You will will be responsible for your own accident and liability insurance.
Please be on time as we are running in a COVID SAFE manner and you will only have the access times booked for your come and try session.
You must not attend if you have any cold or Covid symptoms, or have been near a Covid Exposure site and/or are required to isolate.
Please check the number of places already filled for each session before you book. Book below where there are spaces left. Sessions have a maximum of TEN places.
CHECK YOUR BOOKINg is ReGistered (refresh the page)
Click on the title arrows to sort by field (eg session)
If you need additional information, please email Callum
LM: Aug 2021