Potential session start times for
Saturday 26th Feb 2022 NOW Sat 12th March 2022 Inductions have moved to Sat 12th March due to bad weather.
Inductions are postponed until we have restored the club after the shed was flooded and organised access to the river again.
This is likely to be a few weeks (not months)
- 7:30 On water induction (6 places)
- 8:30 On water induction (6 places)
- 9:30 On water induction (6 places)
- 10:30 On water induction (6 places)
The Off-water induction will follow your On-water induction.
On water inductions take a bit under 2 hours. Off water inductions take about 45 mins.
Please register for both on water and off water sessions online here.
You must register beforehand.
If you have registered, but are unable to attend, please email Steff to cancel so someone else can get a chance.
Information about inductions and what to bring is here.
- You must be a member. Please bring your identification. See how to join.
- YOU MUST NOT COME IF YOU HAVE ANY COLD/FLU SYMPTOMS OR HAVE BEEN NEAR AN QLD EXPOSURE SITE AND/OR REQUIRED TO ISOLATE/GET TESTED.
- You will need to scan in
Please be on time. We run these sessions on a very tight schedule.