Skip to content
- A nice day trip paddling around Green Island in Moreton Bay. Possibility of a detour to St. Helena island.
- An overnight trip camping on Russell island in Moreton Bay.
- Stop by at our staff and UQ's market day. Talk to club members and find out more about the club.
- Book in for a try out session on the river to see if canoeing/kayaking interests you. Talk to members and check out what the shed and club has to offer.
- Try out canoe polo (like water polo but in kayaks) on the UQ pool. Great for skills and fitness.
- All new members need to complete two club inductions (on water and off water). A chance for older members to refresh or learn to be club inductors.
- This is a chance to get your UQ Sport Swim test completed (all members need to do this every two years). A great chance to try some skills and polo afterwards.
- A social morning paddle to the West End Markets for coffee, shopping, and music. A great chance for new and old members to meet up.
- An introductory (or refresher) trip to Sea kayaking at either Redcliffe or Coochiemudlo island in Moreton Bay.
- A day trip paddling across Deception Bay from Redcliffe to Bribie island and back.
- Three days and nights paddling along the Great Sandy Strait from Poona to Fraser island, then to Southern Tin Can Bay, and exiting at Tin Can Bay township.
- For enquiries regarding specific events, please contact the person organising the trip.
- For general information about general kayak disciplines, contact the relevant club representative.
- For changes & additions to this page, please contact the webadmin