The club pontoon has sustained major damage and is being repaired. An alternative pontoon is available.Continue reading “Temporary Pontoon”
The club is organising a number of trips over second semester. These will be posted online as the dates are finalised.
- Brunswick River – Mullumbimby to Brunswick Heads (for a pub lunch) and back
- Coomera Island – Circumnavigate Coomera island in the Southern Moreton Bay / Gold Coast
- Noosa River – Explore the Noosa river and sea kayak training (Weekend trip)
- North Stradbroke Island – Dunwich/Blakesleys/Peel island (weekend trip)
- Tweed River – Day trip exploring parts of the Tweed river
- South Stradbroke Island – a day trip to Tipplers, Swan Bay, or the Bedrooms
- Bribie island – Grade 2 training/assessment
- St. Helena island – Day trip in Moreton Bay
- Barefoot Bowls Paddle – a social Paddle to Newfarm followed by barefoot lawn bowls
Others events to be scheduled during the semester.
A list of trips proposed, but not yet scheduled, for semester 1 2016.
Continue reading “Unscheduled Events & Trips for 2016”