The start of semester induction morning (and registration) is on Sat 6th Aug 2022
(For other ad hoc inductions sessions see below)
Members will not be given access to the shed until they have attended both inductions, although they are permitted to paddle with official paddle sessions after completing an on-water induction for a limited period.
Be on time for your inductions, or you may miss out. Induction sessions (including visitor paddles) may be infrequent or not offered during Uni holidays, exams, or some club trips. Please be mindful that these paddles are taken by club volunteers. Whether you are permitted to paddle or not is entirely at the discretion of the leader.
If you fill out any online registration form, you should receive an automated email response. If you do not, then it may not have registered. Please check the email address supplied, and/or resubmit (press the submit button). Please contact the enquiries email if issues persist.
- Rostered Inductions – these inductions are organised during semester. They are placed on the calendar below.
- Roster calendar and list of scheduled inductions
- Registration for rostered inductions, and list of registrants
- Request an induction – If you can’t make or find an induction session, please use this to request an induction.
These inductions are organised from time to time during semester. Sessions depend on requests and available inductors. If you cannot make an induction day or a scheduled session below (or none are scheduled), then please request an induction.
- For information about a scheduled induction, click on the dot (•)
- To navigate calendars by month, click on the inner < >
- To navigate by year, click on the outer < >
Currently scheduled Inductions (sort by date)
Complete the email address by adding ‘@uqcanoeclub.net’ to the name listed, or look up the inductors’ email.
Register for Rostered Induction
Request an Induction
If you can’t make a planned induction, or none are scheduled, please request an induction. This can be done one of two ways.
[expand title=”Fill in this induction request form (expand)” elwraptag=”li”]
- Email the inductions co-ordinator using the inductions email address, or use the enquiries email; or
LM: Jan 2019