We’re having an end of year get together at the club shed.
The plan is to have a barbecue at the shed followed by a migration afterwards (later in the afternoon) to an unofficial get together at the Regatta hotel (Toowong) .
What to bring.
- Paddle gear (there are showers at the shed remember if needed)
- Something warm for later
- Some money if you need it later (e.g. at the Regatta)?
- Secret Santa gift (~$20 worth) – if you are participating in this.
- Please do not bring alcohol to the lunch (we may have some in moderation after the event).
Venue: UQ Canoe Club (adjourn to the REGATTA Hotel in Toowong afterwards for anyone interested as a private event).
Date: Saturday, 26 November 2016 from 1:00pm – 4:00pm
- BBQ lunch at 1:00pm
- TV/laptop with slide show of photos /video clips from trips during year
- Secret Santa $20 limit (voluntary participation – ie you don’t have to do this 🙂 )
- Lucky door prize
- 1:00pm – Official start of party and Lunch
- 1:00pm – 3:00pm Paddle Competitions on River
- 2:00pm Kayak trivia
- 3:15pm Secret Santa Gift exchange – the spending limit is now $20! (If you don’t know what secret santas are, please email.
- 4:00pm relocate to Regatta, Toowong (we could catch ferry to Regatta terminal)
Please register ASAP if you think you are coming as we need to know idea of who is coming to get the catering right.
Please record any special food requirements etc (or any other notes) in the comments section of the registration page.
Event ID: 161126
Event organisers and leaders: Check registrations here (copy the event ID first). Login required.