Weekly pool sessions restart on Tuesday evening (8th Aug). The second and third weeks (15th and 22nd Aug) are broader pool training days
combined with introductions to canoe polo. The weekly canoe polo calendar is here
- Basic fitness (if water based activity)
- You must be a current financial member to participate (except for come and try events). Polo is open to members of Australian canoeing (i.e. members of most AC affiliated canoe clubs).
- You must be able to swim (if event takes place on water)
- You must have signed the club waiver and agreed to abide by the club's rules
About UQCC trips
- Minimum and maximum numbers exist for club trips. Don't miss out, please book your place early.
- Details are subject to change. Please check this web site regularly.
- All trips may be changed due to circumstances or conditions, and trip leaders have the final decision on whether it goes ahead or not, and who goes (they will contact you if this happens).
- Where there is an option to paddle double kayaks, then the first in get singles, and the last ones paddle doubles, unless people specifically want to take double kayaks or the trip leader decides differently.
(c)University of Queensland Canoe Club 2004-2017