The club is organising a number of trips over second semester. These will be posted online as the dates are finalised.
- Brunswick River - Mullumbimby to Brunswick Heads (for a pub lunch) and back
- Coomera Island - Circumnavigate Coomera island in the Southern Moreton Bay / Gold Coast
- Noosa River - Explore the Noosa river and sea kayak training (Weekend trip)
- North Stradbroke Island - Dunwich/Blakesleys/Peel island (weekend trip)
- Tweed River - Day trip exploring parts of the Tweed river
- South Stradbroke Island - a day trip to Tipplers, Swan Bay, or the Bedrooms
- Bribie island - Grade 2 training/assessment
- St. Helena island - Day trip in Moreton Bay
- Barefoot Bowls Paddle - a social Paddle to Newfarm followed by barefoot lawn bowls
Others events to be scheduled during the semester.