An almost new Scupper Pro 2 hatch with a rudder and extras (sail, paddle, & PFD) for A$1300 (in Taringa)
THIS IS NOW SOLD
Paddles well, and handles the chop, is stable and the hatches are watertight. The seat is very comfortable and supportive and the thigh straps assist paddling and stability.
Cost: $1300 (a big saving on the original cost of $2000)
- Two hatches (front and back)
- Great condition (used only twice - was bought for a trip that didn't happen)
- Well known / classic design
- A paddle (propeller type)
- A scooped V sail
- Top quality seat
- Two leg straps (assist paddling speed and stability in rougher seas)
- A paddle leash
- An old PFD (life jacket)
DISCLAIMER: This notice is placed here as a courtesy to a third party
The seller should be approached directly. The UQCC is not involved in any sale and does not benefit. The UQCC has not inspected the equipment, and does not accept responsibility or involvement in any way in regard to the items or any related transaction. The parties act at their own risk.