New weekday river paddle sessions are posted for Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
A number of regular river paddlers have kindly volunteers to coordinate regular Weekday Paddle sessions on the river. Most of these are “Paddle at your own pace” where you start together, but separate out depending on your speed, and then regroup towards the end as you return. Wednesday afternoon sessions are a beginners group paddle (March only)
- Tuesdays – 7 AM: Paddle at your own Pace (Joseph)
- Wednesdays 5 PM: Beginners group paddle (Michael / Bronwyn) <--- 4PM on the 27th (it stops after this)
- Thursdays – 6:30 AM: Paddle at your own Pace (Rosalind)
- Thursdays – 7:30 AM: Paddle at your own Pace (John)
- Fridays – 7 AM: Paddle at your own Pace (James)
Please do your best to support these paddle groups. Paddling regularly as a group is a great way to stay connected and regularly paddling.
Full details about these paddle sessions are here